Thursday 6 November 2014

Officer (Oh, come on! Part 2)

I got a letter from the traffic department
The other day
I opened and read it
It said they were planning


Some days ago I wrote a mail to the traffic department, of the City of Gotenburg. Today I got a reply letter from one of the officers there.

I began my mail with saying that I feel that the situation for bicyclists in Gothenburg is improving and that that is something I (of course) really appreciate. But I had some concerns, there were especially three locations that I was curious about. One of them was the bicycle lane I mentioned in a previous post.

As you can see (if you know Swedish) they are planning to improve the traffic situation in all the locations that I wondered about. That's really cool. Getting a real letter in reply to a mail is pretty cool too.

The moral of the story? It pays to ask and complain. (But complain nicely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment