Saturday 24 May 2014

Hey asshole!

Not all assholes are motorists - some are actually bicyclists. Like this guy. Yes, I know there was a bicycle race today and that you were in a hurry to fix that flat tire but THAT SHIT IS ECOLOGICALLY HARMFUL AND SHOULDN'T BE LEFT ON THE ROAD! Just leaving your old inner tube and COrefill lying by the road like that... that's not cool.

Besides: Compare this COrefill with my pump. How much space do you save, compared to me? I have never had any problem having that pump with me in one of my back pockets. And that pump is REUSABLE.

So go to a bike shop, buy a small pump and STOP LEAVING LITTER!

(My pump compared to that CO refill. I just couldn't leave it lying there by the road so I took it home. I left the old inner tube. Maybe I should have taken that home and recycled or reused it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment