Thursday 16 October 2014

Obstacles, part 4

It's so much more fun to write blog posts about traffic improvements for bicyclists or cool wheels, but some days are just not like that. Some days it's just obvious that some car drivers don't give a damn about bicycle lanes and have no problems parking right across them. Thanks douche!

(That's him, to the right. He stood around the entire time it took me to stop, take up my mobile phone, take the photo, put the mobile phone back in my pocket and ride on. Seemingly without a care in the world.)

(And just when I had taken the first photo another motorist also parked his car on the bicycle lane...)

Imagine a bicyclist parking his or her bicycle on the car lane, saying "Oh, I'm just going to get something over here!" How would motorists react to that? There are parking places all over the city, man. Use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment